Dental Hygiene and Therapy
Meet our dental therapist: Emma McCormack
Emma’s role within Features Nottingham is to provide patients with advice and instruction to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy.
Emma is passionate about improving patients’ self-confidence and general well-being. She believes excellent communication and building a good rapport with each patient is the key to achieving a high standard of care and the best clinical results.
Emma provides a range of treatments within the practice, from a professional scale and polish to complex periodontal procedures, tooth whitening and dental restorations.
On your first visit to see Emma, she will carry out an overall assessment of your mouth in order to determine your individual treatment requirements to help improve the health of your teeth and gums.
Emma has a special interest in preventative oral health care and promotion of good oral health practices. She will provide you with helpful, practical advice for your dental hygiene routine at home, such as interdental cleaning, in order to protect against or control the onset of gum disease and tooth decay.
Emma’s Top Tip’s
- Brush teeth at least twice a day, preferably with an electric toothbrush
- Use dental floss or interdental brushes at least once a day to clean in between your teeth
- Use a mouthwash regularly
Referrals For Skin Care
Meet our skin care therapist: Carol Henderson
- A Registered Surgical Nurse for over 30 years
- Skin Care Therapist
- Many awards
- Runs a clinic in Nottingham
- Written numerous articles for magazines
- Guest speaker at the Estée Lauder, Annual Conference in London (2006)
- Trained in Paris, London, Manchester and Scotland
- Linked to top plastic surgeon and dermatologist
- Aims to offer you the highest quality of service and level of skill that satisfy the highest demands